Sunday, August 06, 2006

It Was Delicious.


It was delicious.
Originally uploaded by Adridne.

Went to the farmer's market today. Beautiful red peppers, $1 each.
I miss the farmer's market in California. We went to two with Dad, and they were fantastic. The strawberries were to die for. The Takoma Park market is good, but it just can't compare.
I bought two peppers anyway. And painted this one.

Halfway through the painting: This is awful! Why can't I just buy food and eat it like a normal person? No, I have to paint it and make myself miserable. It's utter crap.

It got better.
Later, when I decided I was finished, I knew there was only one way to stop myself from overworking, nitpicking the painting to death.

I ate it like an apple.

2 Comments:

At 8/07/2006 11:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just to clarify--you ate the pepper, right?

-=Whirr

 
At 8/07/2006 12:06 PM, Blogger K said...

Yes. The painting I plan on framing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home